FLOWrangler KeyPad Controller
Provides businesses with choices to accessing its fuel:
• issue a FuelKey with a PIN,
• issue an ID (“keyless”) code with a PIN, or
• both whereby some employees would have a FuelKey while others would have a code.
Management would determine pre-set fuel grade and gallon restrictions unique to each employee’s FuelKey or ID#. Supports over 3,000-users.
With the code (“keyless”) option, management issues the employee a FuelKey ID# (up to 8-numbers) and PIN (4-numbers). Employee uses keypad to enter data prompted at the display.
The KeyPad Controller display can prompt for additional data to initiate fueling: odometer, VIN, alpha-numeric equipment ID, job number, department to be charged, etc.
Data retrieval via data keys for stand-alone units or via remotely using radios or over IP via CAT5—call for information.
DataPak FLOWrangler KeyPad controllers manage up to 4-pumps and provides vehicle ID, engine hours, time, date, gallons & ID of the employee.
FLOWrangler 2-Touch Option
For businesses that are serious about their data, the FLOWrangler 2-Touch controller is the choice.
• The ‘2-touch’ controller requires the driver to touch the probe on the DataLogger on the equipment to be fueled with his FuelKey to ‘load’ or transfer the equipment ID & engine hours into his FuelKey.
• The ‘loaded’ FuelKey is placed on probe of the FLOWrangler Controller probe to initiate fueling.
• Generates a csv file that is used to create a fuel report with Excel or other fleet maintenance programs.
• Will control up to four pumps.
Management would determine pre-set fuel grade and gallon restrictions unique to each employee’s FuelKey. Supports over 3,000-users.
It’s a “touch, touch & go” feature. It’s easy. It’s fast. And it is very secure.